Committing to working out on weekends can be tough. You’ve had a long week and all you want to do is binge-watch your favorite show all day. We don’t blame you. With Netflix, Hulu, and HBOGO becoming increasingly more popular, it can be extremely difficult to pull yourself away from the TV. After all, there is SO much TV to watch and SO little time. But…don’t let a little bit (okay a lotta bit) of TV keep you from living a healthy lifestyle. Here we have your favorite shows and personalized TV show workouts for you to do for each one.
(Don’t forget to stretch first!)
The Mindy Project Workout Plan
- Do 10 pushups every time Mindy tells a lie.
- Run in place for 60 seconds every time Mindy sneaks in a compliment about herself.
- Every time Danny talks about being a Catholic do twenty crunches.
- Plank for 30 seconds every time Mindy mentions or acts impulsively on her love of food.
- Whenever Beverly says something creepy do 20 bicycles.
- Do 5 lunges on each side every time Mindy makes a pop culture reference.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Workout Plan
- Do 5 pushups every time Kimmy doesn’t know what something is.
- Every time Titus breaks out into song do 10 burpees.
- Every time Xanthippe insults Kimmy do 20 calf raises.
- Do 15 squats every time Jaclyn mentions cosmetic surgery.
- Do 20 jumping jacks every time Lillian is sitting on the stoop
- Every time Titus rolls his eyes, run in place for 60 seconds.
Friends Workout Plan
- Run in place for 60 seconds anytime Rachel or Ross says “We were on a Break.”
- Get up and do ten jumping jacks every time Joey says “How You Doin’?”
- Do 10 sit-ups every time Monica freaks out about something being dirty.
- Do 50 arm circles every time the whole gang is in the Central Perk.
- Every time Phoebe is sings do 5 donkey kicks.
- Do 30 high knees every time someone moves into a different apartment
- Plank for 20 seconds every time Chandler makes a joke.
Gilmore Girls Workout Plan
- 15 wall pushups for every time Lorelai or Rory make a reference to something that you don’t understand.
- Every time Emily Gilmore insults Lorelai do 20 jumping jacks.
- Every time Luke irrationally lashes out at a diner patron do 10 squats.
- Plank for 60 seconds every time Lorelai and Rory eat Chinese food.
- 5 burpees every time Lorelai asks Luke for a cup of coffee
- 15 sit-ups for every time Sookie hurts herself
- 10 pushups whenever there is a town hall meeting
- Whenever Lane is hiding something from her mom run in place for 60 seconds.
Scandal Workout Plan
- Every time Olivia drinks do 30 bicycles.
- Do 5 lunges on each side every time Olivia & Fitz love music plays
- Plank for 30 seconds every time Fitz tells Olivia he loves her.
- Every time someone says the word “Gladiator” do 20 jumping jacks.
- Every time a scene is shot through a windowpane do 10 sit-ups.
- Every time there is a press conference do 10 push-ups.
Orange is The New Black Workout Plan
- Every time there is a flashback do 30 arm circles.
- Plank for 60 seconds every time there is a new inmate.
- Jog in place for 60 seconds every time Piper acts helpless.
- Every time there is a fight do 30 crunches.
- Do 10 squats every time someone speaks Spanish.
Parks and Recreation Workout Plan
- Do 5 lunges on each side every time Leslie mentions her love of breakfast food or whipped cream
- Run in place for 60 seconds every time Leslie compliments someone
- Any time Leslie mentions her love of Joe Biden do 20 squats.
- Do 10 jumping jacks every time April hates something.
- Do 5 burpees every time Andy breaks something
- Every time Tom mentions an insane business plan do 30 calf raises.
- Do 20 high-knees every time Tom hits on someone.
- Do 30 bicycles every time Ron says something negative about government
- Every time Jean Ralphio sings do 10 push-ups.
- Whenever Mouserat is mentioned or performs do 10 sit-ups.
GIRLS Workout Plan
- Plank for 30 seconds every time Hannah complains about something
- Every time Marnie does something selfish do 15 squats.
- Do 30 arm circles every time Shoshanna is worried about something
- Jog in place for 60 seconds every time Hannah has an introspective revelation
- Do 15 sit-ups Every time Jessa mentions a time that she traveled
- Do 10 jumping jacks every time Hannah talks about writing
- Do 10 pushups every time Adam has a freak out
Don’t see your favorite show here? Modify one of these TV Show workouts! MFITNESS is committed to creating creative ways for you to be healthy and successful in your everyday life.